1. Reservations Please call the Wood Ranch restaurant you’d like to visit to check availability. The phone numbers are found by city in which each restaurant is located, on the website under “Restaurants.”
2. Large Parties/Events In addition to our off-premise catering services,
we often entertain large parties and events in-house. Please call the restaurant
directly and ask to speak with a manager.
3. Birthday Celebrations We love helping our guests celebrate their birthdays!
Please notify your server if anyone in your party is celebrating a birthday. At
the end of your meal, we will present the birthday guest with a complimentary Signature
Hot Fudge Sundae topped with a lit candle.
4. Days Closed Out of respect for our employees, we are closed Thanksgiving
5. Kids' Menu: We love kids! Our extensive and entertaining Kids' Menu was selected as “one of America's top 10 by Restaurant
6. Take-Out/Online Ordering Our entire menu is available to go! Additionally,
we have created convenient “Family Value Packages” and also offer our barbecued
items and side dishes “by the piece.” Click here to view our “Take-Out” menu. You can place your
take-out order online by clicking on that title on the home page.
7. What is Tailgate Service? Tailgate service is a convenient way to pick
up your "To Go" order at most Wood Ranch locations. Simply call ahead with your
order. When you arrive for pick up, park in a designated Tailgate Parking Space.
Then, call the location's Tailgate Service phone number and a server will bring
your food directly to your vehicle. Easy! No lines, no waiting!
8. Catering Services We cater fun parties! We'd love the opportunity to cater
your next special event, large or small. We promise that your event will be well-planned
and organized from start to finish and that we will delight you with delicious,
plentiful food and friendly, attentive service. Please call 800.589.RIBS or 805.719.9000
ext. 1 to speak with one of our catering coordinators or
click here for additional information.
9. Gift Card Balance To find out your available gift card balance, please
check it online by clicking on the “Gift Card Balance” prompt on the Gift Cards page.
10. Nutritional Information If you would like information about a specific
menu item, please email us and we’ll try to get that information to you as soon
as possible and usually within 24 hours. Some of our guests have asked whether Wood
Ranch is required by law to publish nutritional information. Currently, Wood Ranch
is not required by law to post such information. Please limit your request to three
items at the most. If you would like information, please
11. Avoiding Gluten at Wood Ranch Gluten is found in our kitchens. We cannot guarantee that there will not be any transfer of gluten to recipes and food that are otherwise gluten-free.
All our BBQ sauces and salad dressings are now gluten-free!
Your health is always among our primary concerns. While we can let you know about
items to which we do not add any gluten, only you really know what is safe to eat.
Below are some tips on how you can avoid added gluten while at Wood Ranch.
AVOIDING GLUTEN AT WOOD RANCH
STARTERS The following are made without gluten:
- Spinach-Artichoke Dip without chips
- Guacamole without chips
- Salsa without chips
- Balsamic Grilled Shrimp
- Baby Back Sampler.
You may ask your server to substitute carrot and celery sticks for chips. Also, the kitchen can sometimes grill a couple of corn tortillas. This is not always possible, but if it can be done, the corn tortillas can substitute for the fried chips.
SALADS All our salad dressings are now gluten-free! The following salads are made without gluten:
- Grilled Vegetable
The following salads contain no added gluten when ordered without croutons:
Additionally, the BBQ Chopped Salad, when ordered without the tortilla strips,
is free of gluten. The Asian Chicken salad, ordered without the fried wontons,
is made without gluten.
BBQ All our BBQ sauces are now gluten-free! All our BBQ items – tri tip, chicken, beef ribs, baby back ribs, short ribs, pulled pork, brisket – are gluten-free. The prime rib and giant short rib are made without gluten.
SEAFOOD Order our fish simply hardwood-grilled or blackened. Do not order the fish marinated as the fish marinade does contain gluten. The Balsamic Grilled Shrimp are made without gluten.
STEAKS Made without gluten.
BURGERS & SANDWICHES Our burgers and sandwiches can be ordered “protein-style,” meaning they come wrapped in lettuce instead of with a bun.
SIDE DISHES All our side dishes are made
without gluten EXCEPT for the macaroni and cheese, the fiery green beans, the sweet potato fries and the skin-on fries.
DESSERT Warm Flourless Chocolate Cake, vanilla ice cream and hot fudge are gluten-free.
BEER Redbridge, a beer made from sorghum, is gluten-free.
DISTILLED SPIRITS When hard liquor is distilled, the gluten protein is no longer present in the processed results. You may, however, want to go with the more well-known brands. When companies use the cheaper ways to process their products, the finished alcohol may not be distilled completely or properly and, therefore, may contain trace amounts of gluten.
WINE In general, all wine is free of gluten as wine is made from grapes.
12. Special Dietary Needs When placing your order, please inform your server
of your special dietary needs. We will do our best to accommodate you.
13. Careers Management applicants may submit their resumés to
14. Recipes We do not share our recipes, but thank you for asking!
15. Donation & Discount Requests Thank you for thinking of Wood Ranch
for your charitable event. Please understand that Wood Ranch receives an enormous
number of requests and, while we try to support as many events and organizations
as possible, we simply are unable to accommodate all the requests. Generally, we
choose to support requests that benefit the local communities served by our restaurants
and that do not involve food donations.
- Your event must be for charity and you must, ON THE LETTERHEAD OF THE REQUESTING
ORGANIZATION, provide a nonprofit tax ID number for Wood Ranch to consider your
- Your request has a better chance of being considered if we receive it at least 30
days prior to your event. If there is a deadline for being included in any publication
or promotional materials, please inform us of that. We will consider that date as
the deadline for the donation. (Yes, then the clock starts 30 days prior to the
deadline for being included in any publication or promotional material.)
- Include the date, time and location of the event and let us know which Wood Ranch
restaurant is closest to your organization or the event. Please mail your request
on the letterhead of the organization making the request to Donation Request, Wood
Ranch BBQ & Grill, 2835 Townsgate Road, Suite 200, Westlake Village, CA 91361
or fax it to 805-497-8300.
- Please do not request cash donations. Wood Ranch does not make cash donations.
- FOOD DONATIONS & DISCOUNTS: Except in rare cases, Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
DOES NOT MAKE DONATIONS OF FOOD OR DISCOUNT THE PRICE OF FOOD in the restaurants
or on take-out and catering orders.
- Wood Ranch will NOT contact you regarding your donation request and whether it has
been approved. If your request is approved, you will receive the donation at the
address on your request usually the week prior to the event.
- Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status,
national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental
disability (an impairment that limits a major life activity), medical condition
(cancer-related), genetic characteristic, or any other consideration made unlawful
by applicable laws. To the degree possible, Wood Ranch tries to assure that recipients
of donations respect the same non-discriminatory tenets. Wood Ranch will not make
donations to organizations that discriminate on the basis of any of the criteria
16. Planned Openings For a list of upcoming new Wood Ranch openings, please
return soon to see our Future Locations page.
17. Real Estate Inquiries For all real estate inquiries, please contact Chris Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Franchise & Investment Information Currently, we do not offer franchise
opportunities. Wood Ranch owns and manages all of our locations.
19. Special MenusWood Ranch serves Certified Angus Beef Prime Rib on weekends
until we run out. Additionally, Wood Ranch serves a unique Certified Angus Beef
Giant Short Rib, generally on Thursdays, also until we run out. Some of our restaurants
serve these items on multiple days of the week and it’s best to check with the location
you want to visit. Wood Ranch occasionally offers a Test Kitchen Menu of items we
think might work on our menu, but want to try out first. You’ll know if we are serving
this menu if your server offers it during your visit. Wood Ranch also offers “Wine
With Us Tuesdays,” during which wine by the glass or by the bottle is half-price
all day Tuesday (not available on holidays; other restrictions apply). Finally,
Wood Ranch restaurants offer Happy Hour specials at the bar. Please check with your
local Wood Ranch restaurant for the details. As always, prices may vary by location
and items are offered subject to availability.
20. Personal Information Personal Information collected through our website
is used only by Wood Ranch. No information will be shared with or sold to another
party for any purpose.
21. How to Handle Leftovers We realize you sometimes take home leftovers.
In an effort to have you enjoy the food once it has left the restaurant, we recommend
following these procedures.
- Please refrigerate all leftovers immediately at no more than 41 degrees Fahrenheit
and throw away any leftovers that have not been refrigerated for longer than 2 hours.
- Properly cover food items during storage to protect as much as possible from contamination.
- Leftovers are generally good for about 3 to 4 days if maintained properly.
- Leftovers should be re-heated to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Do not re-heat more than once.