Our Commitment to Accessibility
At Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill, we believe in helping all our business partners and consumers navigate and access our websites and digital offerings. We are dedicated to maintaining a positive online experience for you, and we collaborate with usability specialists to identify areas that need improvement.
The World Wide Web Consortium publishes Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). We support the WCAG 2.1 Level AA, which is recognized as the international standard for web accessibility. We regularly test our sites to identify and address areas of improvement.
Our website design standards include several features that can help you identify, understand, and interact with information on our websites:
- Site Structure — Use of appropriate titles, lists, and other formatting features to help you understand the purpose of each page and navigate the site.
- Text Equivalents — Use of alternative text or captions to accompany images, audio or multimedia for people who either can’t see images or hear audio
- Keyboard Operation — Enabling interaction with our websites through a keyboard interface.
- Browser Compatibility — Updating websites periodically to help ensure compatibility with the latest major browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.
We occasionally use third-party sites for additional services. As these sites are maintained by other organizations, we cannot assume liability for their online experiences and are always looking for partners that are as committed to Web Accessibility as we are. This includes, but is not limited to, online orders for Gift Cards, online order for Take-out, Delivery through our partners such as DoorDash and email newsletter subscriptions. Any service provided under a domain other than WoodRanch.com or on a subdomain of WoodRanch.com (i.e. order.woodranch.com) is considered a third-party service.
Recommendations for Improving Your Experience
Use these screen reader and browser combinations:
- For Windows users: JAWS and Internet Explorer or NVDA and Firefox
- For Mac users: VoiceOver and Safari
- For mobile users: VoiceOver for the iPhone and TalkBack for Android devices
Stay within the latest two versions of an internet browser.
We Value Your Feedback
We’re always learning and looking for ways to improve our websites’ performance and accessibility. We are committed to making our websites accessible to all our valued customers. If you have questions or concerns about accessibility, let us know using the form below.
Co-founder & Co-CEO