Frequently Asked Questions
I have an expired Holiday Promotion Card. Can I still use it?
Unfortunately, no. Our Holiday Promotion Cards are limited-time offers.
Why does the Holiday Promotion Card have restrictions?
The Holiday Promotion Card is a complimentary certificate awarded for every $50 in Wood Ranch Gift Cards purchased November 1 through December 31. Because it is a promotional certificate and not a cash gift card, it does have some provisions for use.
What are the Holiday Promotion Card provisions?
- Cards received in 2017 are valid January 2, 2018, through March 29, 2018
- Not valid Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays
- Not valid Holidays
- Not valid with other promotional certificates or offers
- Not redeemable for cash
- Please protect the Holiday Bonus as it cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged
- Cannot be used for online orders
- Cannot be used to purchase Wood Ranch Gift Cards
- Cannot be used for alcoholic beverages
- Cannot be used for gratuities or service charges
Can I get change back when I use the Holiday Promotion Card?
The Holiday Promotion Card is a complimentary bonus certificate. It has no cash value and no change will be given.
Can I use my Holiday Promotion Card more than once?
Yes. The Holiday Promotion card may be used as many times as necessary until the value on the front face (initial value) has been used completely.
Can I use more than one Holiday Promotion Card at once?
No, Holiday Promotion Cards may not be used with other promotional offers, including other Holiday Promotion Cards.
Can I use the Holiday Promotion Card for gratuities?
No. Since the Holiday Promotion Card is not a cash gift card, they cannot be converted into tips, gratuities, or to pay for service charges on delivery and catering orders.
Can I use the Holiday Promotion Card for online orders?
No. Currently, our online ordering system is not able to process Wood Ranch Gift Cards or Holiday Promotion Cards as payment methods for our online ordering service. We are working to change this as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.