We continue following the California Department of Public Health’s “Recommendations for Re-Opening California Restaurants and COVID-19 Restaurant Operating Procedures” plus additional guidelines highlighted below. Please help us keep you and our team members safe by following these guidelines:
- Do not enter if you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness. If you are, we encourage you to order take-out online and use our contactless curbside service;
- Upon entering, please wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer stations, available throughout the dining areas;
- Practice physical distancing of 6 feet or more;
- Wear a mask or face covering while not seated at your table;
- Avoid unnecessarily touching restaurant surfaces;
- While waiting to be seated, please wait outside or in your car. We’ll text you when your table is ready;
- For take-out orders, please use our convenient, contactless curbside service;
- To minimize your wait time to be seated, use our “Click Ahead Seating”, when available;
- Party size is limited as we are unable to combine tables.
EcoLab Science Certifed
Wood Ranch has joined the Ecolab Science Certified™ program as part of its commitment to meeting the new health and safety challenges and consumer expectations presented by the virus that causes COVID-19. The Ecolab Science Certified program helps deliver a high level of cleanliness by combining hospital disinfectants and other sanitizers, comprehensive public health and food safety training and procedures, and periodic auditing. By making this commitment and passing the independent audit performed by Ecolab, Wood Ranch has earned the official Ecolab Science Certified seal. Qualified locations will display the annual seal, giving guests confidence as they look to the future.
Ecolab Science Certified is a comprehensive, science-based program developed by Ecolab Inc., the global leader in water, food safety and infection prevention solutions and services with decades of experience helping keep hospitals, hotels and restaurants clean. In the restaurant industry alone, the Ecolab team supports clean kitchens serving 58 billion restaurant meals each year.
The program helps restaurants achieve a higher level of cleanliness from the front of the house to the kitchen and was informed by key insights from proprietary Ecolab consumer research1. The research that showed 66% of restaurant guests feel “very safe” or “extremely safe” knowing hospital disinfectants* are being used. And restaurant guests feel safer knowing an independent third party** with cleaning expertise has audited a business’ cleaning practices. Both hospital disinfectants and independent auditing, performed by Ecolab, are key components of the Ecolab Science Certified program.
The Ecolab Science Certified program helps deliver a high standard of cleanliness and supports consumer confidence through four key elements:
- Create clean through hospital disinfecting products approved by the applicable regulatory authorities for use during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as food-contact sanitizers and cleaning products, and elevated hygiene standards and protocols informed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines
- Check clean through detailed public health and food safety training and periodic auditing to determine whether procedures are being followed
- See clean in action through front-of-house cleaning and disinfecting procedures and signage
- Believe clean through a visible sign of assurance with the Ecolab Science Certified seal
The Ecolab Science Certified program leverages Ecolab’s unique combination of science-based solutions and insights from a global team of 1,200 scientists with audits performed by highly trained specialists focused exclusively on public health and food safety. Beyond the program itself, Ecolab’s solutions are backed by ongoing consultation and service at nearly 3 million locations around the world performed by Ecolab’s 25,000 field associates.
“The Ecolab Science Certified program helps enable partners, like Wood Ranch, to offer customers a science-based solution that addresses their needs and expectations as we establish new standards throughout the restaurant industry,” said Michael Johannsen, Ecolab’s executive vice president, and general manager for Global Institutional. “We look forward to working with Wood Ranch to build diner confidence as they put our expertise in the lab and our experienced on-site sales-and-service force to work.”
For more information about the Ecolab Science Certified program, please visit www.sciencecertified.com.