If you’ve been granted permission to use the Wood Ranch Logo, you may download a full suite of file formats suitable for print and digital media by using the button below. This will download a .zip file to your computer. Once opened, it will have all of the files needed.
Logo Usage Requirements
Do’s & Don’ts
- Always scale the logo height and width uniformly.
- Do not edit any element of the logo in any way
- Do not recolor the logo except when using the approved versions in the download file
- Do not place the logo over a complex background image or pattern without ensuring clarity of the logo
- When used with other logos, ensure proper distancing. If the height of the logo is H and the width is W then all other logos should be no closer than 1 H below or above and no closer than 1/3 W to either side.
When trying to match the Wood Ranch color, use Pantone (PMS) 181c for print and RGB #8a1f02 for digital media.